In the main pocket:
- A stain remover pen. Just be careful, some have added dyes or could dye the wedding dress.
- Tylenol or Advil, whatever you use for headaches or pain management.
- A copy of the ceremony program.
- A list of phone numbers: the church, photographer, transportation, florist and/or decorator, reception location, hotel, etc. Everyone involved in the wedding.
- Also, a map with directions to and from each wedding venue. If you don't use it, your driver might.
- A cell phone.
- A bottle of water with a tight-fitting cap. No leaks today!
- A snack like trail mix.
- Cash for any payments that have to be done on this day or for emergency items, like food or water that needs to be bought on site.
- A camera with a charged battery and empty SD card to take pictures during the day. You might not take these pictures, but others can use it.
- Any medication that you or your groom takes regularly. Although, this doesn't mean bring your vitamins with you.
- A small lint roller (if not for you, for the groom).
- A travel-sized package of kleenexes or homemade handkerchiefs.
- Cough drops.
- Long-lasting lipstick. Preferably, the one that you will be wearing on this day.
- Waterproof mascara.
- Eyeliner, if you are wearing any.
- Chapstick or lip gloss.
- Safety pins.
- Bobby pins.
- A small can of strong hairspray.
- A comb.
- Spare earrings that match your dress.
- A bug bite treating stick.
- A nail clipper.
- A tweezer.
- A travel-sized container of hand lotion.
- A travel-sized spritzer of scented body spray.
- A travel-sized spritzer of glasses cleaner and a cloth - if you wear glasses, this might be a necessity.
- Depending on the season of your wedding, you may need allergy pills. If you are highly allergic to certain things, then bring an epi-pen.
- If you are very particular about your nails, bring your nail polish with you to fix any chips. I didn't care but some girls do. Just make sure that it doesn't spill or get on your dress when you reapply.
Post a Comment