Sunday, October 30, 2011

10 projects that I want to do in 2012

I love searching for new project ideas and these are some of them that you may see from me within the year. These are 10 projects that have my head spinning with fabric choices and ideas. This will also be a way for me to keep track of these projects for when the time comes:
  1. Fleece argyle blanket: this idea is on CraftStylish and doesn't require any sewing at all. I love anything having to do with argyle. 
  2. Pet sleep sack: I have some fake fur lying around and with leftover fleece from the argyle blanket, I can whip up this sleep sack in no time.
  3. T-shirt into a Tunic: Calpatch is my favorite contributor on CraftStylish and I absolutely love this t-shirt. 
  4. Kitty litter rug: I have an old towel lying around waiting to be upcycled into this litter rug. Felix (my orange/white tabby) doesn't like the litter mat that I bought him into Wal-mart.
  5. Felted ball garland: I have never felted before but I love the idea of making felted balls into a Christmas garland. I like the look of it.
  6. Stenciled wood coasters: I see these wood coasters on Etsy and they inspire me to stencil them and use them around Christmas time or to give them as gifts.
  7. Coffee cup sleeve: I love this coffee cup sleeve and it might have better grip on a coffee cup than a knitted coffee cup sleeve. 
  8. An apron for myself: I made one for my husband (actually, I made him three) but I haven't made one for myself. My husband has a pink dress shirt that is now too big for him so I will be making one soon. 
  9. Remolded crayons: after my post about crayons, I just have to make this at home! I have two nephews who would love this.
  10. Dryer sheet sachets: I don't want to use dryer sheets anymore so I want to make a green project like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment