Pump containers (such as face wash, shampoo and hand soap containers) can be reused instead of going into the garbage. If you buy products in bulk, then you can simply wash out the pump container before reusing it again (and again, and again...).
- Use it to dispense dish soap (like Palmolive) around the sink.
- Once cleaned thoroughly (pump and container), use it to dispense olive oil for cooking. This is best for ceramic dish soap containers that haven’t had soap or cleaner in them.
- Also, once cleaned thoroughly (pump and container), use it to dispense vinegar. This is best for ceramic dish soap containers that haven’t had soap or cleaner in them.
- Reuse it to dispense hand soap (if you don’t have a hand soap pump).
- Reuse it to dispense the product that came in it (body wash, body lotion, shampoo, conditioner). Or, if you haven’t thought of these uses, here are some ideas. This is best for products bought in bulk and you can simply refill the dispensers.
- Use it to dispense mouthwash in the bathroom.
- If you do a lot of crafting with kids, use it to dispense liquid glue.
- Use it to dispense liquid laundry soap. This is especially useful in college or apartments. If you are in a house, use it to dispense fabric softener.
- Use it to dispense liquid cleaning products that you have bought in bulk (floor cleaner, all purpose cleaner, etc.).
- Take the pump and put it on a bleach bottle. Whenever you want bleach, dispense it instead of tipping a large bottle (and possibly spilling it everywhere).
Post a Comment