Health and Nutrition:
- Stop drinking pop and any sugary bottled drinks at all costs. Take water instead.
- Follow Clean Eating meal plans and grocery lists.
- Work on my fruit, vegetable and fibre goals.
- Continue my walk/run workouts until I can run for 30 minutes with no problems.
- Get down to a BMI of 26 (that is a total of 20 pounds).
- Make my wardrobe 100% wearable.
- Get the staples for my wardrobe (brown leather shoes, etc.) that I am missing.
- Get some more fashionable shoes.
- Get a car.
- Save money for a down payment on a house -- and buy one by December 2012.
- Start buying baby things.
- Start trying for a baby.
- Finish green knitted baby blanket for myself.
- Start making baby things as part of my hobbies: wipes, nursing cover, nursing pillow and cover, baby hat and booties, etc.
- Visit my home for a wedding in June and Christmas in December.
- Visit my husband's family for Easter and Thanksgiving.
- Save money for a trip to Germany, Austria and Hungary in 2013 or 2014.
- Have movie nights once per month with friends.
- Have themed dinner parties with friends, at least once every two months.
- Watch a new movie every month (either at the theater, on TV or as part of movie nights).
- Go out to dinner once a month with my husband on date nights. And every time, we can go to a new restaurant.
- Find a cause in the community and start attending meetings or gatherings.
- Finish any projects that I have started and don't start any new ones until those are done.
- Figure out what things we need for our new house: lawnmower, beds, furniture, etc.
Post a Comment