Well, time to throw all of those thoughts out the window. I want to pick up every article of clothing and wear it this year. So, time to get organized.
I will go through the closet, drawers and other places that I store clothes bit by bit and I will decide if these items are a keep or a toss. These are the following categories that I will most likely have:
- Keep - I wear it a lot
- Keep - It's stained / ripped / etc. and I want to fix it
- Keep - It's too small and I can't part with it
- Keep - I want to remodel / refashion / upcycle / reuse it
- Salvation Army - I can't do anything with this
- Garbage - It's beyond hope (this is usually old pantyhose and things like that).
Then after that, I will examine everything for holes, stains, rips, tears, and any other issues (it's too small, it's too short, it's too long, etc.).
Stay tuned for updates! More posts will come as I remodel, upcycle, etc.