Well, I had grand plans of unravelling this sweater because it drives me nuts:
I followed the instructions in the link that I provided in my previous blog post. As soon as i started to take the pieces apart, I found that the yarn was super SUPER splitty and it ended at the seams. This means that it was cut to make this sweater so unravelling it would be useless. Each row was one line of yarn instead of it being one continuous ball of yarn. So I frogged (gave up and tossed) the project. Now I have to think of something to do with the sweater as one side is unravelled. I think it's time to make some teal cushions because I can't bear to throw this sweater out.
Post a Comment