Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finished project: Egypt scrapbook

When I was 16 I went on the trip of a lifetime to Egypt with some other students. We had a fabulous time visiting the Pyramids, the Karnak temple, the Valley of the Kings, and other sites. We spent time in Cairo, Luxor, Edfu, Aswan and Alexandria. I can honestly say that it was the most fun that I have ever had on a trip -- to date!

After that trip, I resolved to make a scrapbook of my memories. Over the years I did a page here and there but it wasn't until this year that I realized that I had to finish it. It took me 12 years but now I can proudly say that the scrapbook is finished! The last thing that I did was a fabric scrapbook cover.

Here are some shots of it:


My title page to the Egypt Trip


Karnak Temple


The Valley of the Kings


The Egyptian Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment